Prior to commencing your application via the Skilled & Business Migration portal, we recommend you ensure you have considered the following:
1. Have you reviewed and addressed all nomination requirements specific to your visa?
Requirements for business and investment visas available for State nomination in South Australia can vary. We suggest you review all Nomination Requirements associated with the visa you want to apply for. You can review specific requirements and related to your chosen visa at the following links:
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa - subclass 188
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa - subclass 888
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
- Business Owner visa (subclass 892)
- Investor visa (subclass 893)
- Temporary activity visa (subclass 408)
- Investor Retirement Renewal (subclass 405)
2. Have you prepared and compiled all required documentation for your chosen Visa?
The State nomination process also requires that you prepare a range of documentation to support your application and prove your claims. Documentation requirements vary depending on the visa you are applying for. Make sure you review the Before You Apply requirements associated with your chosen visa in the Business & Investment visas or New Entrepreneur visa sections.
3. How to apply for state nomination
Once you have prepared all your required documentation, you can lodge your application through the Skilled & Business Migration portal.