Skilled & Business Migration make every effort to process applications as quickly as possible. To ensure a smooth application process, you will need to have all information and documentation prepared when you submit your application.
Please be aware that some services relating to Skilled & Business Migration’s nomination and assessment process may be impacted by COVID-19. However, the current average processing times are as follows:
- Skilled Migration
- Critical sector occupations: 2 - 6 weeks
- All other applications: 8 - 10 weeks
- Business Innovation and Investment Program
2021-22 Program year assessments for subclass 188 state nomination are being conducted over four quarterly rounds. Indicative assessment timeframes for each stream are:
- Business Innovation stream: 4 - 12 weeks
- Investor stream: 1 - 3 weeks
- Significant Investor stream: 1 - 3 weeks
- Entrepreneur stream: 4 - 12 weeks
Assessments for subclass 888 state nomination and subclass 132 Reviews will be processed in 1-3 weeks
- Employer sponsored & DAMA
- 2 - 4 weeks
Application Outcomes Skilled & Business Migration will notify you or the authorised recipient by email once a decision has been reached.
For information on Department of Home Affairs visa processing times please refer directly to their website: