Skilled & Business Migration provides free support services to business migrants including one-on-one meetings in Adelaide with the business migration team to help with your successful settlement.
Registering your arrival enables Skilled & Business Migration to keep you updated on information, business opportunities and relevant news and services available to you to assist with your settlement journey and can help with connections to professional services, networking & promotional events, programs and tailored assistance to business migrants.
- You must register your arrival date online within two months of your arrival to South Australia.
- Only primary applicants nominated by the South Australian Government are required to register their arrival.
- If you have arrived to validate your visa you are still required to register your arrival.
Before you register
- Ensure you have received a visa grant notice from the Australian Government
- Ensure you have a current and valid email address, this will be an important communication method with Skilled & Business Migration.
How to register
- Create or validate your Skilled & Business Migration Portal account. You may already have set up this account, however if you used a registered migration agent or legal practitioner to complete the nomination on your behalf, we will have created one for you when your visa was granted. You would have received instructions on how to access the account in the email confirming your visa grant.
- Navigate to the ‘Actions’ section of your client homepage
- Select the ‘Update’ button next to the ‘Register My Arrival' action
- Enter your arrival date and select ‘Update’.
- Your registration will enable you to meet your nomination requirements to the South Australian Government and access available support services.
The South Australian Government has developed a guide for doing business in South Australia to help you understand some of the main requirements and relevant points for starting and operating a business in South Australia, including if you are looking to buy all or part of an existing business.
South Australian Exporters
Skilled & Business Migration together with the Australian China Business Council (ACBC), has created a dedicated business migration export section on the dual language web portal - SA China Connect - where South Australian businesses can promote their locally made products to business migrants, and business migration clients can source local South Australian suppliers looking to trade with China.