Skill level 2
Whole of South Australia
Skills & Work Experience Requirements
You must meet the skill level as defined for this occupation in ANZSCO.
At least 3 years of experience, undertaken within the last 5 years, is required to substitute for a formal qualification.
Within the last 5 years, you must have full-time (or part-time pro-rata) relevant work experience of;
- TSS (482) and SESR (494): At least 1 year.
- ENS (186): At least 3 years.
Work experience to meet the above requirements can be served concurrently with any work experience used to substitute the formal qualifications as per ANZSCO, provided that the work was at the same skill level.
Skills Assessment Requirements
A skills assessment is only required in accordance with the relevant standard visa programs set out under Migration law.
That is, the Employer Sponsored Stream of the SESR program or standard TSS or ENS programs applicable to the visa being applied for.
For the SESR visa program, a skills assessment is required if it is required under the Employer Sponsored Stream. The skills assessment, including the relevant assessing authority, will be in accordance with the relevant legislative instrument specified under the Employer Sponsored stream.
For the TSS visa program, applicants can undergo a skills assessment by either: the relevant assessing authority, or the Department for Industry, Innovation and Science in its capacity as the DAR.
English Concession Type 1
– TSS (482) and SESR (494): Overall score of IELTS 5.0 (or equivalent) with a minimum score of IELTS 4.0 (or equivalent) for each individual band.
English Concession Type 3 – ENS (186): Overall score of IELTS 5.0 (or equivalent) with a minimum score of IELTS 4.5 (or equivalent) for each individual band.
- SESR (494): You must be under 55 years of age at the time of the approved sponsor's nomination.
- TSS (482):There is no age limit, however to transition to permanent residency, you must be under 55 years of age when applying for the ENS (186) visa, as set out below.
- ENS (186): You must be under 55 years of age at the time of the approved sponsor's nomination.