International Graduates

You will need to upload a copy of your transcript to the Skilled & Business Migration online application form. 

If you don’t have a copy of your transcript, please contact the International Student Centre at your university to arrange another copy. Each university has their own fees for issuing transcripts. 

If your GPA isn’t listed on your transcript, please approach your university to get an official letter confirming your GPA. This letter can be uploaded in your online application, in addition to your academic transcript.

Once you’ve completed your studies and obtained your full General Skilled Migration skills assessment for your nominated occupation, you can apply for state nomination. You don’t have to wait for your official graduation ceremony. You can apply once you have received all of your final grades and have officially met the requirements for your qualification.

Yes. You can apply under other streams, as long as you meet the requirements for the stream you are applying for.

No. A scholarship or stipend will not be considered as eligible skilled work experience for State Nomination.