South Australia offers job opportunities in the private and public sectors at all levels of expertise and across a range of industries.
- Discover South Australia's growth industries and where to find the jobs
- General information about working in South Australia
- Labour market information portal
- South Australia’s skill shortage information
- Recognition of overseas qualifications
Skilled employment opportunities are available in many industry sectors including resources, health services, ICT, engineering, management and trades.
- Bioscience is a rapidly developing new industry, with 50 new companies expected to set up in the state in the next decade.
- South Australia's information and communications technologies (ICT) industries base is one of the fastest growing in Australia. It offers world-class capability in design, development and manufacture.
- South Australia is home to more than 300 export-oriented health companies marketing products and services to more than 100 countries worldwide.
- Adelaide is the Asia Pacific base for a growing number of back office, shared service, contact centre, data centre, help desk and administration and processing operations of major global companies.
- The automotive and food industries, including wine, have led the state's export growth over the past decade. Manufacturing continues as an important sector of the state economy.