Information sessions are held in Adelaide once a month to help new arrivals settle in to South Australia.
State nominated migrants are encouraged to register and attend an information session hosted by Immigration SA soon after arrival in South Australia.
The sessions cover important issues such as:
- Lifestyle and work opportunities in regional South Australia
- Employment assistance – details of service providers able to assist you to gain employment in South Australia
- Starting your own business
- Your responsibilities as a state nominated visa holder
- Pathways to permanency for provisional visa subclasses 495, 475, 487 and 489.
Presenters from a variety of agencies are available to answer your questions after each session.
Information Sessions are held monthly at:
Time: 1:30pm - 3.00pm (entry from 1:15pm)
Venue: Theatrette, Ground Floor, 55 Currie Street, Adelaide